Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sliding into Sneakers

Evening to you all. Tomorrow is Friday?!? That week pretty much flew right by. Guess that's what happens when you are straight out busy. Running from one meeting to the next all day long. Finally at 4:30 I sat down at my desk, which is in total shambles, and literally let out a huge sigh. My desk and office is usually very neat and organized. One of our Sales Reps came in today and said. Oh! This is not like you! I find while making a pit stop by me desk after a meeting all I have time for is to toss down documents, grab what I need for the next one and keep on running. So by the days end it looks like a bomb exploded. And all the papers strewn around are the aftermath.


From about 4:30 until about 7pm I was able to catch up tons of things. As always, I prefer to stay a little later than come in to a pile of work in the morning. And since I can't go to yoga or run, I really don't mind putting in some extra hours. I have recently taken on more responsibilities at work so trying to find a good balance with that right now. I'm pretty good at juggling so I know I'll work it out. Just have to make a few adjustments is all.

I just got home at decided to take the air cast off, put on the foot brace and slide into my running shoe. Just to see how it feels. Result: Not tooo bad. Not great and not ready to rock n roll. But honestly I don't have that piercing pain. How tired are you guys of hearing about my foot-healing saga? Promise it will be done soon. Or at least I hope it will be!

All right! I am about to do some light yoga and abs followed by some sort of dinner. Nothing is really sounding good right now. Leaning towards soup, garlic bread and a tomato, basil, mozzarella salad. Yeah, now that I typed that out...It sounds good.

Enjoy the evening! Cheers...Traci

2 comments:

  1. Sliding into sneakers...progress! Sending healing thoughts your way....have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BYC: I didn't stay in those sneakers long, but it felt good to just put them on! Hope you have an awesome weekend too!

    ReplyDelete