Thursday, March 11, 2010

Things just take time...

HI!  Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! You all ready for Friday? I know I am!!!

Still no yoga. Still no running.  Been wearing my running shoes to work everyday this week (very nice look in a dress with sneakers!) and I seem to be getting around the building pretty good.  But by the end of the day...OUCH!  Our facilities guy George (who is AWESOME!) gave me some ice packs so I can ice my foot when I get a free moment (haha...what's that?).  By the time I get home my foot is sore and a little swollen.  This thing will just need a little more time to heal.  At least I'm out of the boot!

Anyways...Hope you all enjoy your Friday tomorrow!  Weekend is quickly approaching.  Any good St. Patty's day events/parties planned?  Luck o' the Irish!  Maybe I can find a four leaf clover and wish for my foot to heal! Time....Things just take time.

Good night guys...talk to you soon.

Cheers...Traci

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm sure you are frustrated. I love that you are keeping such a great attitude though! Good to "hear" from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BYC: Frustrated...YES! I'm this close to saying the hell with it and heading to class tomorrow. I think mentally I need it, ya know? Good to hear from you!!! Hope all is well there in Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete