"Be positive, ignore the critic, follow your heart, invest in your passions, believe in your dreams and get busy making them reality." Josh Cox
I just love that quote. Short and sweet and says a lot!
Hi! Very rainy day here in Boston. Free water for the lawns! :)
Last night my commute was easy breezy. I flew home and made it to Quincy with plenty of time to spare before the 5:45 Bikram class. Chilled out in my car catching up on some emails, eating strawberries (SO good this time of year!) and a Balance Bar (Peanut Butter is my favorite). It's Monday so I'm a bit sluggish. I make my way down Hancock street slowly with bag and mat in tow.
I get to the studio...look at the stairs..sigh (loudly) and make my way up. Expecting to see Lucas behind the desk..I instead see..Ashley! Yeah! Such a treat. I adore Ashley's classes. She is just an amazing Bikram instructor. Being a yoga instructor was most definitely her calling in life. She is just wonderful.
Another surprise? Well...the Monday class is ALWAYS busy. Maybe 25 plus people. Class starts at 5:45. At 5:40 Ashley says to me "where the heck is everyone???" Tonight there would only be 6 people in class. But 6 people who have been practicing for years and know the practice well. I knew this would be a great class!
And it was just that. Ashley speaks the entire class, stories, corrections, cheerleader and the like. This is a class where laughing is common. She's funny. She's motivating. She provides the tiniest corrections that make all the difference in the world. I just had the very best feeling class. I gave every posture 100% and (umm...does my back actually feel sore today??? The good kind of sore) I walked out of class very tired but very happy. Very peaceful. How it should be.
My commute was nearly 2 hours in this morning (damn rain!) so not sure what the roads have in store this afternoon. If I make it back in time I'll be heading to Bikram. Fingers crossed!
Almost halfway through the week! Not that that's a good thing since I will be yet another year older in a few days. NOT a fan of birthdays!
Happy practicing, running, biking, swimming or whatever way you choose to move your body!
Traci
Josh Cox
Dreame Z30 Cordless Vacuum Review (It Sucks!)
19 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment